NYC


New York is the greatest city in the world, or is it? I've never lived anywhere else except for NYC. I love it, but I think I am getting tired of it. I think my biggest problem with living in NYC is that I don't like the people who live here. I love how open minded we are as a community. I love living in a place that is full of liberal minded people rather than a bunch of people who are still stuck in the 1950s when it comes to thoughts about race and women. But I can't stand the sudden increase of hipster lifestyle. People who want to make compost and only eat vegan and are just general snobs about everything. I don't fit in with those kinds of people.

Sometimes I go outside and I just feel so out of place because everyone is walking around all hip and cool drinking their special craft beers and what not. When did NYC become this place? Anyway, the point is, I used to love NYC, but I think that my love is starting to die down a bit. Sometimes I think that I would like to move to another city, but I don't know where else I could go. Is there even a better city in the US than NYC? Does it make sense that everyone in the world dreams of living here, but I'd like to get out? I wouldn't want to live in a place where people need to drive everywhere since I don't know how to drive. Driving is really expensive too anyway right? I want to live somewhere that I can walk lots.

If I really had a choice of living anywhere, I'd like to go to Europe. I think that would be the change that I really in need in my life. I want to be someplace where the people are very different than the kind fo people that I am used to.

And before I forget I like this blog