Things


I never know what to do outdoors. If I'm inside, I can think of a zillion things to keep me occupied. There are tons of things that I need to get done and accomplish. But the minute I'm like "hey where should we go today" I can't think of a single interesting thing to do outside. There's not a lot of things to do for free. Every thing costs money. Going to restaurants, going shopping. What is there to do outside that doesn't involve buying things. I like going for walks and going to parks and such. But there has to be more right?

This issue means that I can easily stay indoors all of the time. There are so many people who can't be inside for long amounts of times. They need to go out always. I always wonder what it is these people do when they go outside. Are they just popping into stores and looking at things? WHERE ARE THEY GOING? This is nuts for me because I live in New York. There are tons of things to do here. Except not. I mean there's only so many times you can look at stores.

I always feel responsible for activities too. If I make plans with friends, I feel like it's up to me to think of something interesting to do, but then I freak out because I can't think of anything creative. Because what is it that you do when going out with people? I could easily eat at restaurants all the time, but all of that money spent really adds up. I think that I have the tendency to overthink things like that, which is why I need a blog to let out all of my coocoo thoughts.